300 E. John Carpenter Freeway
Clinker | Portland Cement | White Portland Cement | Masonry Cement | Slag Cement | Custom-colored Cement
Lehigh Cement Company began as a single-mill operation in Ormrod, Pennsylvania, in 1897. As the demand for concrete increased in the early twentieth century, the company thrived. Over the years, a strategy of acquisitions, modernization and increased productivity propelled the company to the position of one of the leading providers of cement in the United States.
In 1977, HeidelbergCement, one of the world’s leading producers of cement and ready mixed concrete, established a presence in the United States with the acquisition of the Lehigh Cement Company. The company would enter the Canadian market in 1993.
Lehigh Cement Company is among the leading producers of bulk cement in North America. With plants and distribution terminals strategically located across the United States and Canada, we manufacture a variety of cements, covering a range of ordinary portland cement for traditional uses as well as white cement, masonry products, custom-colored, blended and slag cements.
The majority of our cement is used in the production of ready mixed concrete. But our cement is also used in paving applications, concrete pipe, masonry products, oil and gas drilling, precast concrete structures and soil stabilization.