The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association held its 2021 Annual Convention earlier this month and presented a number of awards for outstanding industry service. Lehigh Hanson is proud to announce that Lori Tiefenthaler, our Senior Director of Marketing, was awarded NRMCA Promoter of the Year – Buildings Award.
The NRMCA Promoter of the Year Award recognizes the contributions of an individual whose exceptional promotional efforts in the following performance categories:
- Conversions to concrete resulting from promotional activities
- Promotional presentations to specifiers, developers, potential end-users, concrete industry personnel, or other individuals or groups
- Professional development and support of other ready mixed concrete promoters through leadership activities
- Involvement in local, state and national trade association promotional activities
- Educating potential markets about advanced and innovative concrete technologies
Lori is a long-time member of NRMCA’s Promotion Committee and has been dedicated to promoting concrete and advocating for sustainable construction with concrete her entire professional life. She served as Chair of the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) in 2017 and has also served as Southeast Region Executive Director for the Portland Cement Association. Lori has received numerous industry awards throughout her career and was the recipient of PCA’s John P. Gleason Leadership Award for Market Development in 2018.
Please join us on congratulating Lori on this prestigious honor.
Read more from NRMCA here: