1/4" Coarse Fir Bark
1/4” Coarse Fir Bark is a 1/8”-3/8” mixture consisting of Flat Screened Douglas Fir & Pine Bark Nuggets. The composition of 1/4” Coarse Fir Bark can also be equivalent to an Orchid Bark. 1/4” Coarse Fir Bark has a reddish brown color and also produces a nice forest fragrance. 1/4” Coarse Fir Bark can also be used as a component in
- Ground Cover / Mulch
- Amending Native Soils
- Component of Soil-Less Mix
Recommendedapplication rate for ground cover/mulch is a minimum of 2 to 4 inches deep. One cubic yard covers 324 sqft, 1” deep.
- When mixing into existing soil, incorporate one part 1/4” Coarse Fir Bark
tothree parts soil. A nitrogen fertilizer may need to be added. Follow fertilizers manufacturer’s recommendations.
- In soil-less potting mixes, some plants may respond differently to the same ratio. Try small batches to determine what mix is best for your plants.
- Composition Flat Screened Douglas Fir & Pine Bark Nuggets
- Particle Size 1/8” - 3/8”
- PH Range 6-7
- Ece (Salinity) 0-2
Specification data subject to change. Additional data available upon request.
Limitation of Warranties: Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the materials; and all warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded.