A-1 LIFELIKE 3/8" COMPOST
A-1 Lifelike 3/8” Compost is a blend of horse bedding shavings and manure. This blend is then composted under strict standards of Title 14 of the California Integrated Waste Management Regulations. Our compost has been through pathogen reduction by composting at temperatures above 132 degrees Fahrenheit for up to six months with frequent turning. Our compost is shipped to a third party laboratory to ensure our product is below heavy metal and pathogen limits established by the CIWMB Title 14. It is a long-lasting organic material, dark in color, which adds necessary humus and beneficial microbes to our native soils.
- Soil Amendment
- Used Frequently by San Diego Rose Society
- Amending Turf, Apply 3"- 4" and Rotor-Till to a depth of 6"- 8" to create a transition zone
- General planting, excavate hole twice the diameter of the root ball and amend excavated soil1 part A1 Lifelike 3/8" Compost with 2 parts existing soil. Always leach organic salts by watering planting hole well before planting.
- Mulch, apply 2"- 4" of A1 Lifelike 3/8" Compost to the surface of
soiland spread around existing plants.
Sieve Analysis % Passing
- PH Range 7.5-9.0
- Organic % by Weight 35%-50%
- Pathogen Test Pass
- Heavy Metal Test Pass
- Approximate Weight 700lbs-900lbs per Cyᶟ
Specification data subject to change. Additional data available upon request.
Limitation of Warranties: Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the materials; and all warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded.