Triple Grind Redwood
Triple Grind Redwood is triple ground redwood bark that is used to replace Peat Moss. Triple Grind Redwood is a natural, organic soil conditioner that helps aid in moisture retention and helps regulate air around plant roots for ideal growing conditions. Triple Grind Redwood helps loosen and aerate soil that is high in clay. For soils that are high in Alkaline, Triple Grind Redwood will help lower the pH as it is naturally acidic. Triple Grind Redwood also helps reduce leaching or runoff of nutrients when added to the soil. For many gardeners, Triple Grind Redwood is a great organic matter for gardening.
- Amending native sandy soils
- Component of container mixes and soil-less potting mixes
- Amending soil, excavate the hole and mix one part peat with one part soil.
- In soil-less potting mixes, some plants respond differently to the same ratio. Try small trial batches to determine what mix is best for your plants.
- Peat Moss is widely used for potting, re-potting, soil conditioning, seed germination, lawns, mulching, watering and fertilizing. For further Peat Moss ratio information on gardening, call your local nursery for assistance.
Sieve Analysis % Passing
- PH Range 4.0-6.0
- Organic % by Weight 85% - 95%
- Approximate Weight 200lbs-300lbs per Cyᶟ
Specification data subject to change. Additional data available upon request.
Limitation of Warranties: Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the materials; and all warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded.