NITROLIZED DOUG FIR SHAVINGS
- Amending native sandy soils
- Component of container mixes and soil-less potting mixes
- Amending soil, excavate hole twice the diameter of the root ball and amend excavated soil with Nitrolized Doug Fir Shavings and backfill with
mixture. To prepare for turf, roto-till in 20%-30% by volume into the top 2” - 4” of existing soil.
- In soil-less potting mixes, some plants respond differently to the same ratio. Try small trial batches to determine what mix is best for your plants.
- Mulching, apply 2” - 4” of Nitrolized Fir Shavings around planting area and keep several inches away from the trunks. Fine mulches tend to repel water. Using drip irrigation under the mulch can help provide sufficient water to the plants.
Sieve Analysis % Passing
- PH Range 6.5-7.5
- Organic % by Weight 80%-90%
- Approximate Weight 300lbs-500lbs per Cyᶟ
Specification data subject to change. Additional data available upon request.
Limitation of Warranties: Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the materials; and all warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded.