RED CINDER SAND
Red Cinder Sand is crushed volcanic rock that gets its appearance from the simultaneous rapid cooling and depressurization process after being ejected out of a volcano. Red Cinder Sand has small vesicles which cause it to be so light in weight. These vesicles help retain nutrients and moisture when used as a soil amendment. Red Cinder Sand will also help with drainage as it creates great pore space in
- Soil Amendment
- Infield & Warning Track Component
- Decorative Purposes for Landscaping
- Amending soil, mix 10% of Red Cinder Sand with soil to start out with. Percentages vary depending on the type of gardening project. Plants, flowers, cactus, tree, etc.
- For adding as an Infield or Warning Track component try mixing with our A-1 Red Infield Soil as the colors nicely blend together
- For further Red Cinder Sand ratio information on gardening, call your local nursery for assistance.
- Composition Crushed Volcanic Rock
- Particle size <1/8”
Specification data subject to change. Additional data available upon request.
Limitation of Warranties: Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the materials; and all warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded.