COVID- 19 UPDATES
UPDATE AS OF APRIL 28, 2020
To our valued customers,
As we work to find a way to blend the need to resume construction of our shared projects with our top priority of protecting the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers, we are faced with new and daunting challenges. At this time, Cadman would like to invite you, as a valued partner, to help us develop policies that can allow our industry to proceed safely, responsibly and confidently. In this spirit, please find the enclosed Cadman Health and Safety policy and Mandatory Safety Precautions for your review. We welcome your input and feedback, because only together can we find a path to safety and success for all.
Circumstances are changing quickly and no matter how well crafted, no policy can cover all variables and eventualities. Should you have a situation at your project that is not accounted for under Cadman’s current protocols, please feel free to contact me or your sales representative to have a site specific health and safety plan created for your project.
Kyle Hasu (Area Sales Manager - Materials, Cadman North)
Joe Sheehy (Area Sales Manager - Materials, Cadman South)
UPDATE AS OF APRIL 6, 2020
Cadman, Inc. will be open to support and supply our customers with projects deemed critical and essential per the Governor’s Stay Home – Stay Safe proclamation of March 25th, 2020 and the extension enacted April 2nd, 2020.
Please note the following pertaining to your orders during this period:
- The Cadman Dispatch and Customer Service Center will be accepting calls from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Cadman Aggregates operating hours will be from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday
- The Cadman Building Materials Store in Redmond will be open 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM Monday through Friday by appointment. Please call Jeff Harsant - Building Materials Store Manager (425) 961-7291.
- All Cadman standard Terms, Conditions and Surcharges will be enforced, including, but not limited to, Late Cancelation, Overtime, and Special Plant Openings for all product lines.
- Weekend orders will receive Surcharges and Special Opening fees per Cadman standard Terms and Conditions. Similar to Saturdays, lower than normal volume weekdays will be treated as such, effective Monday April 13th, 2020:
- If volumes fall below 200 yards or tons per day, Monday through Friday, Special Opening fees of $2500.00 per plant and $700.00 per truck will apply to all Ready Mix Concrete, Aggregate, or Hot Mix Asphalt orders.
- Should Ready Mix Concrete volumes fall between 200 and 500 yards per day, Monday through Friday, all orders will be assessed a $20.00 per yard premium.
- Ready Mix Concrete orders on Monday through Friday with greater than 500 yards of volume per day will not incur any Special Opening charges.
As we move forward together please be assured that Cadman continues to make the health and safety of our employees and their families, our customers, and other partners our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these trying times, and know that Cadman is fully committed to supporting you and your business with any of your Aggregate, Ready Mix Concrete, Hot Mix Asphalt and Soil Remediation needs. If you have any further questions please contact your Sales Representative.
Area Sales Manager
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 20, 2020
To our valued customers
With the ever growing concern over the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want to let you know the health and safety of our employees and their families, our customers, our suppliers, and other partners are Cadman’s top priority. As part of our commitment to the global fight against COVID-19 we have implemented the current (and will implement future) recommendations of the Federal, State and local government and health officials.
The most valuable part of Cadman’s business is our employees and their ability to continue to provide an exceptional experience for you. We appreciate your help and co-operation protecting them in the workplace.
Cadman is also committed to supporting you and your business during this time of uncertainty. It is our goal to service and be available to you for any of your Aggregate, Ready Mix, Hot Mix Asphalt and Soil Remediation needs.
At this time, as most of our raw materials are made locally, we do not have any concerns about our ability to supply the products you need. We will continue to monitor our supply chain and will update you if things change. For now, Cadman is open and operating as normally as possible.
As we move forward together there will no doubt be further changes that will present major challenges to all of our businesses. Keeping all aspects of this in mind, we will do everything we can to continue to provide our products and services to you in a safe and sensible manner. If circumstances change on your end, please let us know as soon as possible so we can alter deliveries to suit your specific needs.
If you have any further questions please contact your Sales Representative.
Vice President & General Manager