- Approximately 50 newly created full-time jobs at the plant
- More than 1,000 construction positions during the approximate four-year project span
- Enhanced technical training and growth opportunities for plant employees
- Improved environmental performance and a reduction in energy usage
- State-of-the-art technology to improve operating efficiencies
GROWING WITH INDIANA
During the past several years, Lehigh has worked with local and state officials to develop increased infrastructure surrounding the plant, which ultimately will benefit the new facility. This includes a road connecting the plant to IN-37, alleviating truck congestion from the center of town. Overall logistics will also change to accommodate additional rail activity to handle increased cement shipments from the plant.