- The project is approaching 1,000,000 manhours safely worked.
- The clinker dome concrete work has been completed.
- All of the major foundations have been placed
- Preheater steel and vessels erected to an elevation of 69 m (226.3 ft.) out of 127 m (416.6 ft.)
- All of the large equipment has been received with no more evening permit loads.
- The project is approximately one third complete!
GROWING WITH INDIANA
During the past several years, Lehigh has worked with local and state officials to develop increased infrastructure surrounding the plant, which ultimately will benefit the new facility. This includes a road connecting the plant to IN-37, alleviating truck congestion from the center of town. Overall logistics will also change to accommodate additional rail activity to handle increased cement shipments from the plant.